Saturday, January 1, 2011

A few lovely things that took place in 2010

-Finished my freshman year in the Interior Design program at BYUI
-Moved home for the summer & found a job at Wally's
-Manti Pageant with Singles Branch
-Bamboozle
-Family Trip to Hermosa Beach
-Dodgers vs. Reds baseball game in LA
-Michael Buble @ MGM
-Started my 6th semester back at BYUI
-Roadtrip with the Design buddies
-Thanksgiving at home & Corinne as our guest
-Christmas with the family
Oh my goodness & so much more...

Tonight I celebrated ringing in the New Year just chillin with the fam. Taylor came over & we played wii until the cows came home. We even got gma & gpa to try out mario kart (definitely a game to remember). I just looked outside-Vegas lights glow over the mountain. Somehow i'm not feeling too left out. haha.
I'm very much looking forward to 2011. I'm pretty sure it will be an epic year. I mean i did open a fortune cookie this week that said, "Lucky you, put your party pants on". I live by my fortune cookie fortunes, you know.
Tomorrow is the big family outing. January 1st we all go out to the boondocks somewhere and have a lot of fun...pictures to come.
IT'S 2011!

No comments: