Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Preparing Ourselves

Last week Taryn was in town, which meant a cousin sleepover had to happen. We decided to bring out our high school prom dresses because....well, just because we can. But now I look back and realize we were really preparing ourselves for the Royal Wedding!

Photobucket
Mady, Taryn & I

Have you been watching the news lately? All i have to say is forget Kate's dress details, do you think Prince Harry will be sporting a black tux? gray? full tails? bow tie? neck tie? pocket watch chain? hahaha but back on the topic of prom dresses, leads me to MVHS prom. Mady hasn't been asked. You've got less than 2 weeks boys.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i'll totally admit it...i still have mine from nearly 10 years ago...buuuuuuuut i haven't tried it on in just as long either!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Goll, I don't know where mine is...it's gotta be at my parents house somewhere. My dress was Navy and super plain, nothing fun.

Tibi hasn't been asked either...although we have heard rumors of one procrastinating boy. Thank goodness she has a dress! Those boys need to think about that.

P.S. If Mady's dress is not a Prom dress, then what is it from...Homecoming, Dance revue, ...? AND Who did you go to Prom with Austrie, so curious?

Corinne Chidester said...

I didn't go to prom, but I still have my after-party outfit. My birthday suit. JUST KIDDING!!!!! :)

Austrie said...

Lexie, I know who is asking Tibi! haha he hasn't done it yet?...boys. I went with Ken Matheson my senior year, had fun! who did you go with? :) Mady's dress is from dance revue this year...
Corinne- no doubt in my mind! ;)

Michaela said...

How has she not been asked yet? She's gorgeous and practically perfect in every way! Seriously.

Tibi said...

I know I don't get it either! Everybody loves Mady! She is gorgeous and SO funny! Boys are dumb...I really don't get it because all the boys seem to like her too.

Haha Austrie, Lexie went will Ben Hull..Hahaha!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Yeah, thanks I was going to say that Kayla! It's cool, he was really a gentlemen. I didn't like any of the guys in my own grade and would have preferred go with my previous boyfriend who was 2 years younger and too young to go ha ha.

Yeah I'm starting to think that boy will never ask Tibi! ha ha