Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back To My Real World

This weekend was just what i needed. I am in no way ready to get back to work! Spending an entire weekend with Taryn makes me want to move to Provo and live it up at the Y. Then i remember everything i have going for me here in idaho and i feel a little bit better...but just a little bit! :) What do we do that makes it so fun you ask? We get challenged to music video competitions on facebook and dress up like Justin Bieber. (of course that was after we saw his movie...love!) We Visited cousins, we ate out, we went shopping and we stayed up late watching movies. Someday (mark my words!) some.day. we will be roommates. 


we got our styling tips from JB himself
this is the best movie in the world, just so you know

Evelyn (left) and i are best friends

The girls I drove with aren't too shabby either. After dropping Liz off, Corinne and i walked through The Avenues in SLC and up to the top of the hill looking at the capitol building. It was sunset and so pretty! and oh-so-romantic. ;) I met up with my old roomie Ariel (bffs forever!) and we bough friendship necklaces and F21, they're cupcakes. 



45 days until the end of the semester. insane! I should be doing homework...boooo.
How was your long weekend? What did you do?

2 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

It was a great weekend. My mom came down and Marcelus had a great 5th BD party. We hung out with mom and Connie's family and mom took Phoenix away to the valley for a couple weeks! It's been great cause I am big and tired of pregnancy!...and fighting a sinus infection.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

:) cute photos!