Monday, February 28, 2011

Might As Well Embrace It

Tonight after a long and rather gruesome battle of mario-kart with our FHE brothers, Becca and I decided to go build a snowman. After realizing the snow would not pack together we hung my camera on a tree branch, let is swing back and forth, set the timer and tried to get in the shot. I kinda like this one:


Oh, and yes...she got a Nintendo 64 from her friends and it's been rather distracting. I have a lot to get done in my classes this month and this just may be my weakness. Super Smash Bros anyone?

One last thing! Did you watch The Oscars last night? I did. Did you see the very fist Oscar given? It was awarded for Alice In Wonderland to the production designer & set decorator---and I was like...i'm so there! So just FYI, in like 10ish years, be looking out for me cuz that. would. be. epic. 
Who wore your fav dress? I thought Jennifer Hudson looked absolutely amazing! Natalie Portman looked adorable (her speech? not so much) Thought her dress fit her prego self quite nicely. Lastly, I think Hailee Steinfeld looked classy. But i'm too picky to choose a fav..but go ahead, tell me yours!

p.s. They could have shown the actor that played the Winklevoss twins in Social Network 500 million more times and i would not have minded one little bit.

1 comment:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Oh man, I thought you'd run into Liza Minelli there for a minute. Don't tell your roomate I said that...might not be perceived as a compliment since she's like ancient now and she favors her dad's looks. ...what a shame.

Anyhoo, I did not even know the Oscars were going to be on ha ha but I really don't pay attention anyway. I was more interested in my Suns creeping closer to the playoffs and the new NY Knicks beating up on Miami.

N64 is the best! I have one at my mom's house. It's probably the best Nintendo ever made. When we have our neighbor reunion/BBQ this summer, it's on!