Monday, February 7, 2011

Serious Talk

Being the Chinese New Year and what not I was inspired to read up on my Chinese Zodiac. I've never felt so strongly that July 6, 1990 is not my birthday:

Horse

Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Horse love to roam free. They’re energetic, self-reliant, money-wise, and they enjoy traveling, love and intimacy. They’re great at seducing, sharp-witted, impatient and sometimes seen as a drifter. Compatible with Dog or Tiger.

Self reliant? Hm. I just got off the phone with my mama, thanks for the money. ;)

Traveling? Yes!

Love? Awky.

Intimacy? Awky-err!

Seducing? What is this?!

Sharp-witted? Maybe.

Impatient? Honestly not that bad.

Drifter? If that is the definition of staying up too late and falling asleep in calculations? Then, yes.

I think i'll leave the zodiac signs behind me...i like being the awkward weirdo i was born to be, or have yet to grow out of.






*sidenote: i really really really wanna learn how to put pictures like 3 in a row rather than the boring column. i googled, i tried, i failed! help?

4 comments:

Taryn Robison said...

i loooove how my face looks so awkward in the first 2 pictures haha

Unknown said...

are you using the new post editor or the old post editor?

Corinne Chidester said...

I don't understand why you are being so bashful about your seduction techniques....

Annie Leavitt said...

i don't believe in horoscopes- but i do believe in fortune cookies.


happy valentine's day!

(that was my valentine)