Thursday, February 3, 2011

Heck To The NO.

What is this place, ANTARCTICA?!


It was -21 yesterday. I can't even explain to you what the inside of your nose does when you're outside. Not pleasant, nor is the color of my face! I mean, come on! I don't look so cool with a face the color of tomato. Sorry for the weather post, but i just couldn't help it...(again). So besides the weather...

I just got back from the movie theater with the 2 most amazing gals in Rexburg (Liz & Corinne). We saw Country Strong. Oh. My. Gosh. Good movie! Totally different ending than I would have ever expected (do you love or hate movies like that?) I sometimes like them. But now all I wanna do is put on a dress, cowboy boots and sing into my hairbrush in front of the mirror.
INSTEAD...
My roommates just put in The Devil Wears Prada. Just when I thought I was over the whole "i love NYC" phase, it starts again. Just something about that city makes me wanna scream "I wanna live that business life style!", "I wanna live around beautiful architecture!", "I wanna live in a townhouse!" Ever wonder what's going to happen to you in the future? (yes! all. the. time.)

Now some design inspiration...I love this wall:

...and hard wood floors...mis-matched frames & huge windows.

3 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Poor Michaela, -21. NYC yeah! Amar'e! okay, seriously, you should just do it, just live there someday. I think everybody should live in NYC for at least one year out of their lives, just to see what it's like. I love the wall. Peace.

(because I gotta get back to my NBA game ha ha)

Corinne Chidester said...

I'm sleeping with my Texas flag tonight.... :)

Unknown said...

i am a sucker for wood floors (carpet sucks)...and photo walls, who wouldn't be?