Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Real Talk & My Withdrawals

Caution: Sappy Post Ahead.
Wanna know what kinda...pretty much...100% stinks big time?! And not like smelly....think along the lines of disappointment. Well let me tell you. Sometimes things don't work out the way you plan. (surprise!) 

I remember being this age, and always having my best friend to play with



Then being this age, never leaving each others side
Pine Valley trip 2001

Driving to high school together, being in band and orchestra together, her being a cheerleader and me on the dance team (we like to think we brought unity to the different squads haha)
My graduation 2008, playing in the orchestra together
Finally got rid of the poofy bangs! ;)

Then planning on going to BYU together and being roommates! We're not even at the same university! Let me tell you, it saddens me deeply!

I miss this girl! like crazy! CRAZY i say! i'm having withdrawals.
Taken this weekend during my visit to Provo
Ignore the fake nose rings...that's probably why we like each other so much, we can't not be stupid when we're together...that always leads to good times. (which is an explanation for all those weird facebook videos you saw over the weekend. my apologies)
In high school, numerous people thought we were sisters. It's probably cuz we look so much alike, right? ;) Even today, my roommate Sarah asked if we were sisters. Alas, we are cousins. But best friend cousins which tops all! I'm glad I gots this gurl in my life, yo.
Icing on the cake- i just received a text from her: "should I cut my bangs like Demi?" oh gosh.

2 comments:

Taryn Robison said...

this makes me so sad but so happy at the same time! ps check your mail today :) and i like how in the first picture you only have one shoe on haha

Taryn Robison said...

also, that pic of pine valley, holy awkardness! haha i love it though