Saturday, February 5, 2011

Would You Rather

This weekend has consisted of a few things so far...

Today at Albertson's I ran into this blogger that I absolutely love. Read her blog, seriously...cute. I walked past the self check-out lanes and I gained the courage to say, "i love your blog!" of course she didn't hear me the 1st time, so looking like a fool I said again, "I love your blog!!" (notice 2 exclamation points because I got closer and yelled louder) It was funny, i'm glad i'm not so afraid to get out of my comfort zone. (Maybe 3 years of college [and hanging out with corinne] have helped me out a little!)

Have you played the game "would you rather"? Serious fun right there. Especially when the questions start getting more involved & hilarious. Secrets are spilled.

Tomorrow is the superbowl. I have yet to be invited to any parties..ok i lie, one. (But I go for social aspect alone...and by social, you girls know what I mean.) I better get down to business at church tomorrow. Aka chattin' it up with the hotties. (You know i'm totally kidding! We both know I don't do that...)

I got a text telling me a best friend of mine/cousin I grew up with is in labor. As I received this text I had just sat down with a bowl of spaghetti, watching Big Bang Theory with my roommates and I was like, "I am sooo glad i'm not having a baby right now." serious talk.

I had a couple weird dreams. I love weird dreams. Like this one: I was online reading random articles and read that you could replace sugar in any recipe with those gummy peach rings. So i started mixing up a brownie mix and gummy peach rings. yum?

That's about it, folks. Wish me luck tomorrow at church (getting invited to the prime fball party) i'm using this as my motto:

right?

2 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

i'm rootin' for you, Red. ;)

Ashley said...

ha i seriously love your Albertson's story! soooo cute!