Monday, August 15, 2011

A Little More LA

Photobucket

Call me Mrs. Weekend Traveler. Last weekend was LA, weekend before was Nauvoo, weekend before that was Kansas City, this weekend was LA again & next weekend is Phoenix. I couldn't be happier! I really do enjoy traveling...this weekend consisted of a Dodgers game & Manhattan Beach time. I couldn't turn down the offer. Taryn, Taylor & Shane? It was a recipe for awesomeness. Do you need me to prove it? I will, right now! Right here! Read on.

Me & Taryn at the Dodgers game
Me & Taryn on the field after the game
Me & Taryn at Manhattan Beach

Photobucket


 What other proof could you possibly need?! ;)


Taylor was determined to get autographs. That he did.
Photobucket

We were let on the field after the game for a fireworks show, being on the field is such a different perspective. It's really cool! I'm also convinced my dad isn't really my dad & that tall red haired man in the center of this picture is.
Photobucket


The moon rose while the game was going, it was really full. Awoooooo-Ah-Ah-awooo! (werewolf!)
Photobucket

Manhattan Beach
Photobucket

Oh California, you get me every time. Baseball & beaches? Marry me.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Seriously, I would marry Cali any day of the week! I'm SO happy when I'm with her you know! I need to return someday.

And Austrie, I think it's really sweet you're coming down to see me in Phoenix but Hello! I guess you didn't get the memo...I'm moving there in a matter of like a week so...you can save your gas money on that one ;)

Michaela said...

Girl, you funny.. :) Great pictures! Love the real dad. Looks like a fun trip and I love love love the bangs!