Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Dancing Prince & Cliche Phrases

Today I went back to high school. With my dad teaching history & my younger sis in the class, I had to return just to see if it's as cool as it was 3 years ago. PSH of course not! My posse and I aren't there soooo that's just a stupid question.

Graduation night! This photo was in the local newspaper. proud, proud moment ;)

Please please please watch THIS video. I pretty much spit out honeycomb while watching this during breakfast. This kid needs my assistance. Just say the word Harry! I'm there!

I've started The Hunger Games. I can't put it down, have you read them? I just started book one yesterday and I should be done with it tonight...Oh Peeta!

It's the last day of August, now it's probably the 1st day of September! Cliche phrase time: Where the heck did this summer go?! There's no way i've been home for 5 months now.

Santa Monica Pier, Aug '11


There are some magical devices floating around in the schools right now. I went to my dad's classroom tonight and there was this white pen that you could draw with on projected slide shows and what not. I'm not quite sure how it worked, but I drew a beauty mark on my face.

Photobucket

Alright, but I really do need to go read Hunger Games more. I'm torn...I really hope Peeta isn't faking it for the cameras! ah!

2 comments:

Taryn Robison said...

good thing i sent you that video!!!

Austrie said...

i don't know what i would do w/out you!!!