Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wooopity Woop!

I will be serving in the Canada Toronto Mission!


I report to the MTC on November 9.


Remember my slight hecka huge crush on Joey Votto? Well to catch you all up, I still love him. Want to know a reallllly funny story that happened JUST YESTERDAY? I knew you would!
Well, my family was walking out of the Grand Junction mall, we were all talking about where it would be cool for me to go when I said: (and I i quote!)
"You guys, if I get called to wherever Joey Votto is from, it's flippin' meant to be for me to convert him."
Well, read THIS. Just in case you don't feel like reading it, i'll give you the deeets. He is from the west end of Toronto. Yiiiiikes! He better watch out! I'm not foolin' around!

I opened my call with all the fam. It was fun to be so surprised!
Photobucket
Reading it out loud



Real talk for a sec. I'm really excited. I've known I was going to serve a mission since I was 17 and I didn't think it would ever come! Wooohoooo! What do you know about Toronto? Know who else i'm gonna convert? Prince Harry...ya know, Canada-Queen Elizabeth-Prince Harry. I bet he totally visits! ;)

3 comments:

Noelle said...

YAyAyAAAYAYA AUSTRIE!!! I'm EXCEEDINGLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! YAYAYAAYAY!!!

Unknown said...

I love you Austrie. And couldn't be prouder or more happy at this moment for you. Cheers!

Annie Leavitt said...

last night i thought, "toronto is going to be perfect for you!"

and then i saw the picture of you with the call and thought, "when did lucy get a lollipop?"

hahaha, i'm such a control freak : )