Wednesday, August 24, 2011

AZ Was Too Quick

Last weekend's trip to Arizona was over as quick as it started. I would definitely visit AZ again! A-Z has got it goin' on.

Photobucket
Wikieup, AZ

You have a nice variety of Cactus. (said in a British accent)

I hate to admit that I didn't run into Prince Harry. But the Pirates did win the game vs. Show Low! (score: 28-26) It was fun to be in the Cardinals' huge stadium rootin' for my alma mater.
Photobucket


We get to our hotel, my dad walks up to the window (keep in mind we've stayed at like a bazillion and four different hotels in the last month cuz of Nauvoo/LA etc.) and says, "this is the best view we've had the entire summer!" see picture below, on left...and don't let me forget to tell you, the Willard fam was in the house! With their personal filmographer.

Photobucket

See? Too quick I tell you! Too quick. Oh, guess what I found out?! That last post I did about Frank Gehry, well, buckle up...I read today....that he was born in TORONTO! I know, go figure, huh?! 

3 comments:

Tibi said...

I can't even begin to describe how absolutely amazing it feels to be on your blog. Way better than being on tv! I'm pretty much friends with a celebrity, and i'm on her blog!

Austrie said...

hahah way better than being on tv? oh my, i doubt that!

Tibi said...

No really.