Sunday, August 7, 2011

Big Rob + Me = BFF

I'm skipping telling you about the Messer fam roadtrip for one more day (or two...) to tell you about our quick trip to LA. We got back from the Midwest on Wednesday night, I opened my mission call on Thursday and then on Friday morning we packed up and headed to LA to see Hairspray at the Hollywood Bowl (I did tell you I was going back in May). Anyways, it was a lot of fun and had an amazing cast (John Stamos, Drew Carey, Corbin Bleu, Marissa Jaret Winokur, Nick Jonas, Diana DeGarmo, Harvey Fierstein, Darlene Love etc.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I definitely recommend going to anything at the Hollywood Bowl if you ever get the chance. It's a really cool venue with a lot of history to its name! Smack dab in downtown Hollywood. If you have the amazing opportunity to see a Jonas perform there too......I wouldn't turn it down. I'd at least buy a ticket for someone with red hair, who's blog you read, who loves the JoBros to attend with you. I'm just sayin', it would be a great idea, probably one you'd never ever in your entire life regret. ever.
Let me tell you why.
That Jonas may have a bodyguard by the name of Big Rob. You may look up and see that he is walking right next to you and you may work up the courage to say, "Hey Big Rob!" and then he would say, "What up girl, what up?!" (in a deep, big, black man voice) and give you a high five. All of this might happen while that JoBros girlfriend is standing right by him as well as the littlest JoBro Frankie.
I'm just saying, this could happen! Because it happened to me. After walking away I realized I had to get proof, so my dad snapped a picture. hahaha
Photobucket

See? Don't all go rush out and buy your Jonas Brothers tickets at once. I know I make sounding like a fan girl pretty legit, and you're lucky, i'll be your friend. All you have to do is write me while i'm on my mission :)

While in LA, we also went to Santa Monica Pier & beach. What's a California trip without touching the ocean? 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned for Messer Roadtrip 2011: Nauvoo. Coming soon!

1 comment:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

How awesome is Cali, right?...