Thursday, March 3, 2011

An Excuse To Bring Up Armie Hammer

Tonight a cat followed my roommate Sarah into our apartment.
We kindly invited it (only because we don't know if it's a boy or girl) in.
We named it Sigma.
It was super cute.
Meet Sigma

In other news, i was just thinking about elementary school.
Mainly because Sarah just crawled under the dining table.
It reminded me of my 2nd grade class and this boy named Sammy.
He wouldn't talk to anybody except our teacher.
He would crawl under the desks and lick the girls legs.
He would also steal our jump ropes at recess.
Weird how you never forget about the weird kids.
The kid who was always getting called into the nurses office for lice...
or the kid who pood his pants on a regular basis...
anyways...
I think lots of those kids ended up here at BYU-Idaho. 
Today there was a cowboy walking a horse on campus.
A few days ago a girl walked through the crossroads with her arm around a Justin Bieber cut-out.
The day after Valentines day, a boy dressed up like cupid ran past me and gave me a hannah montana valentine.
So i guess the moral of these stories are weird people make the world exciting. Oh, and Armie Hammer...he definitely makes the world exciting.



4 comments:

Becca :) said...

Mmmmmm Winklevoss.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

That was hilarious when you said that you think those kids all ended up at BYU-i!! ha ha Kinda true probably.

I love your posts!

Corinne Chidester said...

Pretty sure I AM one of those kids that my classmates remember with horror....

Tibi said...

haha they all ended up at BYU-i! hah. Funny stories! :)