Friday, March 11, 2011

By Popular Demand

Note: all designer buddies, this post contains former assignments. For your sanity, do not scroll down ;)
Double note: color was just used for line weight...not the actual colors. haha

I've heard you guys like it when i post projects i've worked on...so here's one more. This is an assignment i did for my space plan 2 class. It's a 2 wall kitchen we were given a floor plan of and certain NKBA rules we had to follow. This was my solution:


I'm in the middle of a HUGE kitchen design right now and it's keeping me quite occupied, among other assignments that are of course do around the same time.
But 3 weeks from today, the Messer fam will be rolling into Rexburg for a quick visit before driving down to General Conference...so i have something to look forward to!

What do you guys think?

4 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

look at you and all your colors! xo

Austrie said...

oh yes...base and wall cabinets purple...backsplash green. haha and random yellow DW. believe me, strictly for line weight! haha

Unknown said...

will you be joining us at the clarke tomorrow miss aus?

Austrie said...

you know it.