Monday, March 7, 2011

It's My Baby's Birthday

Today is this little baby arnie's birthday. I call her baby because she is my baby! And I think Taylor started the name Arnie. Who knows. Either way, it's still her birthday! She's 11! and i got a mysterious message from her early this morning. She said, "It's my birthday" about 500 million times in a retardo voice. She seems like a little sweetheart to all of you...but she's really a little boy. Who loves it when i say,"you're growing into such a beautiful young woman!" hahahaha I like to tease her. Happy birthday arnie-poo.


A conversation that took place last night:
Her: How much longer of school do you have?

Me: I get out in a month!
Her: How long will you be home for?

Me: All summer!
Her: Realllllyyyyyy?!

Needless to say, she melts my heart...just a little bit. See you in a month!

1 comment:

Becca :) said...

Aren't they just growing up so fast?!