Thursday, March 24, 2011

A&A Thursday

Do you read this blog? I particularly enjoy her awkward and awesome thursday' posts...so i'm borrowing it for a day.

Awkward:
-Getting ready to walk across the crosswalk, approaching this boy who attends the same sunday school class as you, when he says hey and you look up and then see he is talking the person behind you. nice.
-Someone in your mission prep class who x's your name on the role and puts a smiley face in the box as well. 1) you know i'm anti-social so i know absolutely no one except the girl who sits next to me. 2) these are 18 year old boys we're talking about.
-Roommates with hickeys on their upper lip...hahaha!
-Watching this girl using the computer in front of me hug her fiance for like 20min swaying back and forth.
-Middle parts, or at least how they look on me.
-Rebecca Black. surely you've seen her music video.

Awesome:
-Sara Bareilles' song "Gravity"
-My designer friends who i can always find...at the clarke building
-Central park (i'm watching "Definitely Maybe", they're walking through it right now)
-I've been searching for a hickory wood sample for a board i have to put together, no luck. Until i notice a piece of wood sitting on my bedroom floor, it had fallen off a previous sample board i've done, i turn it over, it reads: Hickory. :)
-The acoustic version of any song
-The Gateway mall in SLC (see you soon!)
-Colored staples. I enjoy breakin' my mini stapler out for all to enjoy. They're red.
-Mirror stair risers! 
"awesome."

What are your awkwards & awesomes?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you just randomly had some holy hickory show up on your floor. Consider it a gift from the Interior Design gods!

We have less than 24 hours until this is OVER!

Praises!

Corinne Chidester said...

Awkward: The fact that I know EXACTLY which couple you are talking about.

The fact that I use your stapler all the time.

Awesome: Kitchen is done TOMORROW!
You being at the Clarke with me. :)

Becca :) said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah


thanks for mentioning me ;)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Okay, Becca up there, I hope you are not the Becca who sings the song Friday, because it is horrible. That's is the worst written song ever and the most annoying vocal too. Wow, she's annoying. Just looking at her. Awkward because that is plain embarrassing.