Saturday, March 19, 2011

Metaphors & Baseball...boys.

My. Oh. My. Who's burned out? ME. The funny thing is there's still five billion gazillion things that have to happen (be turned in) before the end of the semester! But i've made a list of a few things that sets my view on the horizon...and the sun is finally setting! (I just made that little metaphor up...sun = semester) haha oh geeez. See? I told you i'm going crazy. 
Here's my list:

The fam is coming to visit in like 12 days! Then we're heading to General Conference. Holla!

Mady's Dance Revue 3/11...plus abby the cuz

Summer vacation. I don't think this needs any explanation.
Boogie boardin' at Hermosa Beach 7/10

 Summer baseball games!
My roommate Sarah asked me the other day, "Austrie, do you like baseball because you actually like baseball or because of the people who play baseball?" How dare she?!

Mr. Kemp at his finest...
simple answer, really.

Disneyland (because i'm soooo counting on going. it's gonna happen! even if i have to sell lollipops on the side of the road to earn money)



My 21st Bday! Vegas anyone? ;)

Oh and of course the neighbor BBQ Lexie and I have been planning via blog chat! Willards & Messers re-unite!

and since we're posting pictures...
Ryan Reynolds

Now I feel like watching The Proposal.
"Do you prefer Margaret or Satan's Mistress?" 

5 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

that is the sexiest picture i've seen of him... ;)

Austrie said...

Who? KEMP? ;)

Annie Leavitt said...

1. did abby ruin all your fam's pictures?

2. to answer the baseball question: yes, i have an appreciation for the skill of the game...i also have an appreciation for their tight pants.

3. i'm the worst procrastinator in the world, so if i graduated from college- you certainly can finish this semester!

Connie said...

Haha, I am so there at the Willard/Messer BBQ! But only if your dad does his impression of Conrad Birdie! He did it once and I was like- who is this guy? Hilarious!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Yes, we must start planning the date...since the Messer family goes on a gazillion vaca's every summer!