Monday, March 28, 2011

Warning: Infestation

I received an interesting text message from my roommate Sarah today. 
Sarah: "The apartment has been strip-searched for drugs! Don't be alarmed."
I don't know about you but the first thing that popped into my head was, "oh flip! is there anything i've been hiding that i'll get in trouble with?" hahaha
She wasn't serious.
I thought she was.

What was the truth? They really tore our room apart to look for BED BUGS. You mean to tell me that bed bugs are real? Long story short...the apt next to us had them. (gag) Our apt got sprayed for them (because we're next to them? idk) and they're quarantined for 24 hrs. 3 of them are staying at my apt. Number of people in my apt just jumped to 9. even cooler! 
How does this even happen? 
P.S. don't google "bed bugs", nasty little buggers!
P.S.S. college is so exciting.


"danger, infested mattresses"
at least that's what i would write on them
My "drug-searched" bedroom

Good news- family will be here in 4 days!
Even better news-I'm getting married!
JK. "not gonna happpennn" (said like Glozell)

6 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Eew. That is not cool they have to stay with you...and ultimately infest your apartment with them as well ha ha What would you be hiding that you wouldn't want them seeing? For me it would maybe be an *Nsync artifact or something, but seriously I am not embarrassed of anything I might have. I own it. You are clearly talking about things you are not supposed to have because of the rules....like....fireworks or something...

Austrie said...

You never know! haha more like my jonas brothers underwear. ;)

Corinne Chidester said...

S-I-C-K

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I suppose that might be bad. Maybe you'd have an Edward Cullen barbie doll or something....do they seriously need to plow through everything! That sucks, but alas, it's over....for now. bah ha ha ha (evil laugh) Don't let the bed bugs bite.

glitterfeet said...

Sadly - that is NOT the first time I've heard of this in Rexburg. It's disgusting!

Rae said...

Thank you SO much for your comment on my blog! It seriously made my night. I love when creepers come out of the woodwork. :) And I love love love anyone from my alma mater!
And I have to say, a big huge loud YES that bed bugs are real! They are a huge problem in NYC and even scarier than getting mugged!!
BTW, where are you living? I tried to figure it out from your photo but wasn't quite sure...