Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Hair Bow

I'm sure we've all watched our fair share of youtube tutorials. (you can admit it, i won't tell anyone) You know what i'm talking about! If you're a Lady Gaga fan and love her Bad Romance music video, you should definitely check her eyeballs out  HERE.

Anyway, my friend Liz inspired me to watch this hair bow tutorial and some day when i get enough self confidence, i will wear it in public!

Until then, enjoy the pictures...i hate taking pictures of myself--i'm so awkward! haha
Link me to your fav tutorials!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Taryn Robison said...

that's the coolest thing ever!!! if you haven't done it before then, you're doin it next time i see you haha i will convince you to!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I don't watch tutorials but I find nothing embarrassing about doing it, maybe I'll need to for something someday...I think the hair looks cool. I need a haircut before I have this baby! It's Axe for me...it's all about the Axe.

Corinne Chidester said...

A) Your pictures are always awesome.
B) I love the hair bow on you.
C) You should totally rock it in public today. For me?

Unknown said...

yes! friday! do it, do it, do it!

p.s. i loved these photos.

Austrie said...

awww i love you guys! haha
warning: must confidence must be built for me to wear this! ;)

Michaela said...

love it. done. do it.

Rae said...

This is awesome! I am super impressed and you shouldn't hesitate for a second to wear it out in public!
My friend Reagan is a very talented hair stylist out here in NYC and she writes a hair blog at hdofblog.com and also has a very popular personal blog at reagansblob.com. No, I'm not getting paid to advertise, they're just two of my favorite blogs.