Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Rain

Tonight it rained. That sentence should bring all of you (from snowy regions) great joy for this reason: It's dark and warm enough to rain and not snow! I'm rather pleased about this, even though the bottom of my jeans are soaked. There are legit streams running down the sidewalks! However, it still doesn't compare to the desert rain. I love the smell when it rains at home! Oh, and thunder too. Why doesn't it thunder/lightning here? Hmmm whatevs. 


Oh and wanna hear something crazy? It's March 10! Pretty much March 11...In one month from today I will be at home. Which puts me in the position of finding a job. I hate all jobs in Moapa Valley. So I need your help Moapa Valley-ites. Ideas....pour 'em in because i'm interested in my options...your ideas...ANYTHING! I'm down on my knees right now...hands clasped...fingers locked...looking you in the eyes...quivering my lower lip.
I'd appreciate it I really would...(said in an british accent)

2 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

True that...valley jobs SUCK! I have worked THE crappiest ha ha

Becca :) said...

I'm a little behind on your blog reading, but finally catching up. I just realized that it hasn't thundered here... And it made me quite sad. Maybe it will soon. There's nothin like thunder and lightning and rain.