Monday, April 4, 2011

All Too Fast

Lots of things are happening all too fast. 


This great weekend getaway with my family to Salt Lake happened way too fast. It was so nice to get out of Idaho for a day and stay downtown in the City.
We shopped, I love The Gateway mall.
We bought brownies and sat by the temple.
We enjoyed the rain and then it turned into snow.
We attended Sunday afternoon session of General Conference.
We had a lot of fun! But now it's finals week...and it's going by too fast because I have too much to do!
Somehow it will get done, and somehow in 3 days i'll be cruisin' the I-15 to good, old Nevada.
I may just pee my pants with excitement. I'm so ready for a break!

Stills from this weekend

Photobucket
Ltop: Ari and I enjoying the our view of the crowds going to the Priesthood session 
Rtop: The wonderful mint brownie from Nauvoo Cafe
Lbottom: Our hotel view of downtown SLC
Rbottom: SLC temple
I love exploring different cities. Does your heart belong in a city? If so, which one?

3 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

I BET you enjoyed the view to Priesthood... ha ha. You have to come to Houston so you can explore with me! :)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Looks like a great time! I'm not sure my heart belongs to a city, but it belongs to town's. St. Goerge (where my dad is from) and Carlsbad CA (where my mom is from)...and I can't forget Logandale, where I am from...

Becca :) said...

Dallas Texas :)

I'm going to miss living with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!