Friday, April 1, 2011

This Post Is Dedicated To...

CORINNE!
(not my mama, my design buddy!)

She only likes me for my name and ginger locks but I like her for a lot more than her name and gorgeous texan locks.

You see...
This girl is funny, she is very talented, she has a voice of an angel and helps keep me sane in this busy, busy major we have both invested our social life into. 

Happy Birthday Girl!
I'm gonna miss you like Crazy (with a capitol C)!!!
Photobucket
Her first trip to Vegas, Nov. 2010
Corinne, Me, Ari, Mady

2 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

I'm not embarrassed when I tell you this made me cry a little bit. What a sweet birthday gift. Thank you so much! (you are a bit foggy on the details about why I love you, so we'll work on correcting that instantly..) I LOVE YOU GIRL! Your companions will be jealous of all the mail I send you! xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

anyone who knows this girl, can't help but love this girl...corinne: happy birthday!!! xoxoxo


p.s. unrelated detail: the 'word verification' i had to type in to post this comment was 'tater', aka my hubby's nickname...thanks for rubbing in the loneliness!