Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easters Sunday

I apologize in advance for adding an "s" to the end of any words. I was in Nacho mode all Easters day. Easter Sunday was just fabulous! Church (of course, it's Easter!) and the egg hunt. Want to hear a funny story? One Easter, when I was very young, the Easter bunny hid our eggs outside and our neighbors dog ate them. Awesome, huh? We always bring it up Easter morning when we've got our hunt on.

Photobucket
The girls on Easter Sunday

Photobucket


Photobucket


As you can see, we got a little creative with our egg dying :) 
I love dying eggs!

I hate eating boiled eggs!

Hope you had a Happy Easter!

_________________________________________________

Now who's getting real excited for the Royal Wedding?
I watched Wild About Prince Harry on TLC last night...
and i will not lie to you, I may be just as excited to see Prince Harry (fellow ginger!) in a tux as anything dealing with the Royal  Wedding. 


6 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

You look so pretty in your Easter dress! And thank you for adding the 's'. It totally made my life.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

So that's the real reason Chewy died huh....easter eggs. We thought he got bit by a snake. You guys killed our dog! J/K.

The Royal Wedding.......yeah, no I won't be watching. I probably have some better things to do...like have a baby...a couple other things maybe.

I remember when Harry was super ugly ha ha, cause the truth is he looks like his dad and well...ya know. I always thought William was hot (cause he looks like his mom) but he's lookin kind of old right now and you are right, Harry is in his prime and looking pretty good. He does look like his dad though so you know that won't last ha ha

Austrie said...

hahah LEXIE! Chewy deserved to die---he ruined my childhood! ;)

You have some magnificent points on Prince Harry--in his younger years he always reminded me of that bully red-head kid on Christmas Story! I will have to agree that William was studly back in the day, lost his hair- the good stuff. Now Harry is a stud but i'm sure it'll wear off :) haha

Lexie & Sharrid said...

ha ha Chewy was a good dog at heart, man you guys must've hated us, we had so many different dogs through the years!

He so did look like that kid on Christmas Story!! So true, that's exactly what I think!

Spenser.Michaela.Aria.Izen said...

Mmmmkay so you are ever so beautimus in your Easters dress (Spenser and I love, let me repeat, LOVE, Nacho). And what a coinkadink! I watched the same thing last night! I also watched this 30 something.. but it was 30 events that led up to this Royal engagement! :)Pretty sweet. Will you be watching this royal wedding at 5am live?

Austrie said...

girl, thank you! Of course i've been watching all the royal wedding stuff! haha and you know i'll be there for it live friday morning! :)