Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Departure

Well BYUI,  It's been good. It's been real good. I can't believe our 3 years together is coming to an end! You've brought me great friends and great times! I still have 2 years left with you...but for now, i'll see ya when I see ya!
However, before I start my road trip I must tell you about dinner with my girls.
Liz, Corinne & I decided a last dinner date was an essential.
We headed to Ying Yang, which is a wonderful Rexburg choice (if you're a local)

Liz, Corinne & I at a "yacht party"
I'm going to really miss these girls!

Car is packed, room is empty.
I have one more final- Friday at noon and i'm so out of here!
See you soon MV!

3 comments:

Frehner, Lyndsay said...

pit stop in SLC!!!!!! Jesse

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Sweet! Are you going to the fair like right when you get home? Beef sticks, cotton candy, dippin dots, kettle corn, funnel cakes...need I say more? My whole family is there without me because I'm about to pop this baby out. Missin' the food!

Unknown said...

miss aus, you're going to be missed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. seriously.

think your mish pres will let you blog while you serve? now there's a thought...


xoxo