Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sprightly So

Remember when  I won this necklace? Well, I received it in the mail the other day and it's just precious! Check it out.
Photobucket

In fact, all of her jewelry is magnificent, make sure to check it out Here
___________________________________________________________________________

In other news, If you did not know...I got a job at Tiffany's! If you're in town, stop by and i'll make you a sandwich :) In all honesty... I suppose you can refer to me as "Austrie, the sandwich artist", Right? ;)

Time home has been pretty laid back. I'm loving it. I work, but my hours aren't overly exhausting which I love. I have time to do whatever I want---loving it (again!) But most of the time i'm simply hanging out with the fam, and that is never boring. Today Mady is trying out for her senior and last year on the high school dance team. I decided to bug her while she was showing me her tryout dance. Bugging is what I do best.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

LOVE the necklace girl! So exciting that you won! xo

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Wow. It didn't take you long to get a job in the valley! Everyone who's anyone has worked at Tiff's ;) I will be in town this summer at some point, hopefully soon (remember our BBQ) and I will take a 6 inch meatball on white with provolone and parmesan cheese...got that? It's my "usual".