Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reunited And It Feels So Goooood

I love that song.
Good old Peaches & Herb.

I MADE IT HOME! and boy was i scared for my life at times. Why wouldn't there be a blizzard when a girl is driving alone? naturally.
I picked up Taryn & Ariel in Provo and we continued to Logandale, only in time for the Clark County Fair! yahoo! I may feel like a big grease ball after all the fried food but it was good. I even had a mango on a stick---which wasn't deep fried, just on a stick. Ariel pointed out that a lot of food at the fair is "on a stick". She is correct! Corn dogs (on a stick), a mango (on a stick), deep friend twinkies, cheesecake, choc. covered strawberry kabobs, and oh so much more. But i'm cool with that.
Ariel had never seen any livestock up close...so our afternoon at the fair was quite an event. Not only livestock, but many other "country" things, for example...a bail of hay.
Photobucket
"I've never sat on a bail of hay before...let's take a picture" picture.

After a full Saturday at the Fair, a calm Sunday was much anticipated.
And guess what?
It's such a beautiful, sunny, Sunday, spring day today! It called for a photo opp, and we took advantage of that!

Photobucket

Don't you just love spring? What do you look forward to most about it?

4 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

I'm glad you made it home safe! You look BEAUTIFUL in your pictures! I'm jealous of the weather you're having!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

A: The NBA playoffs.

Trent & Tara said...

green green and more green flowers and places to take pics

Annie Leavitt said...

1. love that song

2. what on earth is lucy doing with her tongue sticking out like that? ugh!