Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Girls Attempt For Some Vitamin D

Guess what I saw today? You might have a hard time believing me. Are you ready for this? THE SUN. i know, it was a glorious sight. So glorious in fact that I took a longer route home (i had to go only on sidewalks that the sun hit) I was trying to get as much vitamin D as possible. I swear, it's been at least a solid week since the sun was full-on-out. Just yesterday I changed my computer's background picture to this:

{hermosa beach, july '10}

In hopes that i could feel the sand running through my toes! (even though i totally find that the annoying part when i'm at the beach...why do the things you complain about in the summer [like heat] seem to be all you want in the winter and vice versa?) hmmm. oh well, right now some nice warm weather is all i want.

Look what else I saw on my sunny walk home: Grass! I almost started rolling around in it. If I didn't have such a high reputation to keep around here, I would have been all over it! ;)

But all things aside, the most important thing is happening right now. I'm listening to That Thing You Do soundtrack.
I want you to know when you hold my hand you hold my hearrrrt clap-clap clap-clap
i love lenny.

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

I love you, and this post made me love you more. Lets go roll in some grass.