Friday, January 7, 2011

The Time I Surely Didn't Have Diarrhea

Just when you think everything is hunky dory, one of your best friends turns on you. Let me paint the picture for you:

Corinne & I plan on seeing a movie. (cheap theater of course, boys weren't paying for this date of ours)
She comes over early to "hang out".
I graciously welcome her into my apartment.
We pull up facebook, she shows me her love interest.
I approve.
We begin watching Taylor Swift music videos on youtube (White Horse to be exact)
After bantering about whether or not the actual Stephen Colletti was TSwizzle's heart throb in the video, I excuse myself to use our handicap sized bathroom.
I return to observe normal activity. (so i thought)
We decide to leave for our movie.
We talk about how she's wearing mens deodorant.
We walk past a man fixing our microwave (yay! hot food now!)
We see The Next Three Days (talk about holy intensity! really good!)
We have trouble finding a parking spot (typical)
After the movie is out we shiver all the way home.
I bid her adieu, she drops me curb side.
I make a quesadilla and check my email.
I see notifications that people, who don't usually comment on my status', have.
I suspect something fishy.
I log in to find this written as my status: "I hate having diarrhea"
I laugh. (for one second!)
I'm now planning revenge.
Pray for Her.

{Corinne and I before she knew what she was getting herself into}
what she should have wrote: "I've had diarrheas since easters"...name the movie :)

8 comments:

Connie said...

Haha, great joke! You gonna let her live?

Corinne Chidester said...

You. Are. Dead. Revealing my deep dark secrets on your BLOG? Oh, it's so on, MRS. JULANDER!!!!!

glitterfeet said...

BAHAHAHA! I think I need to be taken to the ER after busting my gut laughing at the two of you!

Austrie said...

You cannot pull freshman year into this. we've soooooo moved on!

and, no. she won't live much longer.

Unknown said...

nachooooooooo! i heart that movie.

i love how you revealed PART of cc's secret. she's lucky you didn't include a link!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

That's funny. Good status. It would be good to learn the art of hacking...after all socail networking is everything.

Corinne Chidester said...

Oh, now you want to set up boundaries?! Only because you cannot take the heat of YOUR love interest. Ha! Well, I'm sorry little one, but all bets are off! :)

Annie Leavitt said...

haha. when i saw your status i thought, "oh...poor aus. someone's hacked her account"

so that should make you happy that i know you wouldn't announce something like that. but guess what? i really do hate having diarrhea.