Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow, Ice & More Snow

Guess what I tried? Ice skating! We have a rink on campus during the winter. We got a group together and thought we'd give it a whirl. The ice was horrible, really snowy and cut up. It was hard! My friend Liz and I went around 3 times and decided that was enough for us. I have an entirely new respect for Michelle Kwan.

{during our break that turned into "let's just talk instead" time}

Afterwards we headed up to the sledding hills. Meet my roommate Liz from Pennsylvania:



Apparently our FHE brothers want to start a prank war...? Our door pops open and snow falls everywhere. Little do they know...

How do you all feel about ice skating? Is it easier on smooooooth ice?

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

WAY easier on smooth ice. We should try again.