Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Could Never Live in Hollywood

Let me tell you a story.

Today I was just minding my own business, walking around the interior design department during a small break in between classes. I got my lean cuisine all heatin up in the micro & i spotted someone in the hallway. The author of this blog, I Believe In Unicorns. At least I thought it was her. So i find my friend Corinne (whom all of you of course remember) and explained to her who i thought was sitting outside. Now you should all understand I have a hard time just approaching people out of the blue...she doesn't. Long story short, we walked up to her and introduced ourselves, it was her, and she was lovely! You must understand something about BYU-Idaho. Without much excitement around, an awesome blog keeps your hopes up for days. So when you recognize someone on campus who writes one of your fav blogs...you might as well ask for thier autograph. (note: i'm totally kidding about the autograph) but we did get a picture (note: i'm totally kidding about that too).
But let's be serious right now. Can you imagine me living in Hollywood? If i geek out over seeing a blogger I love, can you imagine me seeing...oh idk, like Joe Jonas? hahaha or Ryan Reynolds or Joey Votto? People, it wouldn't be pretty! I could very easily to do something ridiculously embarrassing. But let's not be stupid, it would be totally worth it.

Then Corinne and I decided to go see a movie. The Dilemma (to be exact), and we were the only ones in the entire theater (awesome!) AND we were both wearing purple shoes (even awesome-er) and sweet treats were available in the lobby (I got mike and ike's).

5 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Please tell me you are the one wearing the Vans...nothing against the other shoes. ha ha I'm just betting against myself about this one, judging how well I really know you through stalking your blog.

Corinne Chidester said...

This was a much needed day.

Unknown said...

pretty sure you would {uncontrollably of course} jump at ryan reynolds and tackle him to the ground. imagine, nacho libre in the final wrestling match...yeah, just like that!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

cute cute shoes :) love how they are matching

Connie said...

There are a bunch of cool blogs I love from people up at BYU-I (including yours). Makes Rexburg seem like a glamorous place to be, not the frozen wasteland it is.