Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fog & Sleeping Beauty

You know when you have that hw that you get and later you sit down to work on it and it just doesn't make sense? That happened to me tonight. First time in a while, and i got frustrated. (i'm still not quite sure what i'm going to do about it) Alas, I will survive...because I can do hard things! For example...

Drive in fog (it's scary!)
3 years ago I would have sworn this stuff was only in San Francisco.
I was filling my car up with gas and I sent this picture to my dad with this message: "Fillin up my car, just a lil foggy..."


Then in return I received this picture, with the message, "Wearin shorts, just a lil sunny"


I almost wrapped the gas nozzle around my neck & ended my life. Good thing I didn't because this happened Sunday night:

I skyped with the parentals, and I wouldn't have been able to snap this beauty...errr sleeping beauty.

Don't let this fool you, he loves talking to me, really.

4 comments:

Frehner, Lyndsay said...

We can wear shorts here... it was warm today. Boo-yah! But I didn't wear shorts.

Corinne Chidester said...

HIL-ARIOUS.

Annie Leavitt said...

i think i'm in love with your blog

shhh, don't tell ty.

Mr. Messer said...

Not cool....