Friday, January 14, 2011

I'll Just Eat Brownies, Thanks.

I've made it to the weekend! The fact i'm blogging on a Friday night allows you to guess the extent of my social life. Let me tell you, it rocks. I was planning on going sledding with a couple roommates and our FHE brothers...until my roommates walked out in those puffy overall things & man boots. Jesika (my roommate and i) looked at each other and decided to indulge ourselves with dark chocolate brownies and The Big Bang Theory instead. So besides my social life, wanna know what else is a bummer? ALL the snow The Burg's been getting this week. Take a look at Main Street, not to mention the tunnels I walk through on the sidewalks to get to class. I plan on building a snowman tomorrow.

{picture borrowed from The Daybook}

1 comment:

Annie Leavitt said...

ice skating on really really smooth ice is hard. i don't know how anything else is even possible.


you should know, i miss the snow. there, i said it.