Saturday, January 22, 2011

Waka Waka

In my whining state I have been in the last few days (ehhh, weeks more like) I decided to go ahead and do something about it. I was spending way too much time HERE wishing I was in that relaxation vacation mode. Alas, i'm not. I've got a few things to take care of before I get my Summer time lovin in! Like:
-school
-school
-more school
-homework

So like I said before (about "doing something about it") My friend Liz and I went to ZUMBA! You all know I love to dance so I find this the perfect way to let loose and get some exercise in. Holla for the two of those! But seriously- so fun.
Hart dance studio T/Th 8pm. come dance with me!
*confession* i still really do wanna be sitting on that beach though. :)

Ohhh and guess what? I'm sitting in the Hart right now, overlooking the football field and (even though it snowed last night) the sun is out again today! Glorious.


1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

I want to sit with you at the Hart.